Common Core MATH K CC 4a Grade K Counting And Cardinality Count To Tell The Number Of ObjectsBack
Counting And Cardinality: Count To Tell The Number Of Objects.
When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object.
Click on the link to view all available worksheets related to the concept.
- Ghost Dot-to-Dot (Numbers Up to 57)
- Number Line: Count to 30
- Dolphin Dot-to-Dot
- Pumpkin Counting Mini-Book
- Number Line: Missing Numbers
- Double Ten-Frame Counting (Up to 20)
- Double Ten-Frame Drawing (Up to 20)
- Ten-Frame Counting (Up to 10)
- Counting Mini-Book
- Counting Memory Match Game
- Groundhog Counting Picture (Very Basic)
- Sea Monster Dot-to-Dot
- Ghost Dot-to-Dot
- Whale Dot-to-Dot
- Liberty Bell Dot-to-Dot
- Frog Dot-to-Dot