Common Core MATH K CC 4b Grade K Counting And Cardinality Count To Tell The Number Of ObjectsBack
Counting And Cardinality: Count To Tell The Number Of Objects.
Understand that the last number name said tells the number of objects counted. The number of objects is the same regardless of their arrangement or the order in which they were counted.
Click on the link to view all available worksheets related to the concept.
- Halloween Pumpkin
- Counting Mystery Picture - Pumpkin
- Bakery Counting: Cut & Glue (Up to 10)
- Counting Mini-Book
- Counting Farm Animals (Up to 9)
- Counting Memory Match Game
- Word Wall Number Cards
- Number Line: Missing Numbers
- Double Ten-Frame Counting (Up to 20)
- Double Ten-Frame Drawing (Up to 20)
- Groundhog Counting Picture (Very Basic)
- Pumpkin Counting Mini-Book
- Space Creature Scene - Counting
- Counting Bugs (Up to 8)
- Counting Pets (Up to 10)
- Counting - Transportation (Up to 7)